One day mountain bike tours
Bookings can be made online, through your travel agent or by phone. For online bookings please fill in the online booking form and specify what date you would like to join us. Upon completion of the booking form you will receive a confirmation email from us with further details. Please note, as long as you haven't received a confirmation email from us your booking is not confirmed. Payments for our mountain bike day tours can made in advance through PayPal (US$) or in cash (IDR) to your guide on the morning of your tour. For groups of +9 people we require a 50% deposit payment.
Cancellation Policy for our Day Rides. If you can cancel or change the date of your booking you may do so free of charge until 07pm the day before your ride. For any cancellations or date changes that come in after 7pm we charge 250,000IDR or US$20 per person cancellation/admin fee.
No refund will be made should you voluntarily or involuntarily leave a tour early including not being able to ride a mountain bike at a sufficient level to complete the tour. We thank you kindly for your understanding.
One day food experience tours and cooking classes
Bookings can be made online, through your travel agent or by phone. For online bookings please fill in the online booking form and specify what date you would like to join us. Upon completion of the booking form you will receive a confirmation email from us with further details. Please note, as long as you haven't received a confirmation email from us your booking is not confirmed. Advanced payment is needed to fully confirm a new booking.
Cancellation Policy for our Food Tours and Cooking Classes. If you can cancel or change the date of your booking you may do so free of charge until 72hrs before the tour. For any cancellations or date changes that come in after that we charge 50% cancellation fee per person. Cancellation on the day of the tour will be charged 100%.
All Multiple day tours and longer tours (Mountain Biking and Lifestyle Adventures)
To book a multiple day or longer tour please fill in the online booking form and specify what tour you are interested in and when you would like to join us. Upon completion of the booking form you will receive a confirmation email with further details. When your booking is confirmed you will be required to make a deposit payment within 10 days of making your booking. Deposit amounts and payment options will be send to you by email after completion of the online booking form. Failure to pay the booking fee will mean your place will be available to other potential customers. The final payment for the trip is due 2 months before the tour starts. Booking made less than 2 months before the tour start date will require full payment at the time of booking. Payments can be done through PayPal (+4% PayPal surcharges) or bank transfer to our PT US$ business account (sender pays for all the bank fees and the amount on the invoice must be received in full). Please indicate on the booking form what method of payment you prefer.
Each trip includes different services in terms of included activities, meals and transport. These details listed in the 'Trip Dossier' and will be emailed to you.
Cancellation By You
Should you (the client) choose to cancel a booking, Infinity Lifestyle Adventures must be notified in writing or by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for our scheduled group tours, FIT tours and custom itineraries
For tours that require a deposit payment:
- more than 60 days before departure, loss of deposit
- 59 days or less before departure, no refund.
For tours that require full payment to book the tour:
- more than 60 days before departure, loss of 50% of payment
- 59 days or less before departure, no refund
In the event that Infinity Lifestyle Adventures cancels a trip, notification will be given no less than 60 days before the departure date of the trip. Infinity Lifestyle Adventures will return all money paid for the trip cost. Infinity Lifestyle Adventures are not liable for any other money paid, including flight ticket purchases. Please note this excludes cancellations due to conditions outside of Infinity Lifestyle Adventures their control such as war, natural disaster, political instability, etc. In such an event no money will be returned and you will need to make a claim on your travel insurance.
No refund will be made for any unused services should you voluntary or involuntary not join for an included activity or mountain bike ride or arrive late for a tour or leave a tour early. This includes accidents sustained during the tour and situations outside of our control such as war, natural disaster, political instability, etc. In such an event no money will be returned and you will need to make a claim on your travel insurance.
Infinity Lifestyle Adventures reserves the right to change advertised itineraries before or during a tour in the interests of safety resulting from war, disease, natural disaster, safety, or changed local conditions. The tour leader or guide during a tour has the right to make any necessary changes to the itinerary for the reasons listed. Any client not adhering to changes made for these reasons will be deemed to have left the tour and is no longer under the care of Infinity Lifestyle Adventures.
It is a condition of participating in a Infinity Lifestyle Adventures tour that each traveller holds adequate travel insurance for the duration of the trip. Insurance must include comprehensive medical and emergency evacuation cover. Your travel insurance details will be checked by your Group Leader on arrival at the starting point hotel. We strongly recommend your insurance includes travel insurance trip cancellation cover should the unexpected happen and you can't join the trip.
All activities organised by Infinity Lifestyle Adventures are undertaken on the liability of the participants. Infinity Lifestyle Adventures does not assume any liability for loss, damages, accidents, injuries or death that may occur during a Infinity Lifestyle Adventures activity. By signing up for one of our tours all participants agree that they understand and acknowledge that some activities and traveling to remote areas can be dangerous and that these outdoor activities carry inherent risks.
Some of the the personal information Infinity Lifestyle Adventures collects with your booking may be provided to third party suppliers. This will only be done where required for legal reasons (e.g. booking flight tickets, permits, hotel bookings in some countries). Your email address will not be shared with anyone!
Acceptance of Conditions
By payment for your booking you agree to the terms and conditions as read. By clicking on the booking form for our one day rides you agree to the terms and conditions as read.
Please have a good read through this section. On all of our mountain bike and Lifestyle Adventures trips (day tours, short breaks, longer rides) by signing up for the tour (make a booking) you agree with the following terms and conditions as stated in this waiver.
Waiver - Statement of risks and client responsibilities
- I, the undersigned participant, being eighteen years or older, or the legal guardian of participants under the age of eighteen,in consideration of services rendered by Infinity Lifestyle Adventures do hereby waive on my behalf and that of my heirs, any and all claims, causes of actions, or demands of any kind against Infinity Lifestyle Adventures, its employees, officers, and agents of any injuries, death, illness or material loss that may occur from participation by myself and those under my legal guardianship in any activities led, guided, or instructed by Infinity Lifestyle Adventures officers, agents, and/or employees and through use of Infinity Lifestyle Adventures rental equipment.
- I understand that recreational endeavors such as mountain biking, swimming, canyoneering, diving, hiking and other adventure activities offered by Infinity Lifestyle Adventures are, by nature, inherently dangerous and that with each of these activities come risk of injury or death. I understand and agree that for the duration of the above mentioned tour I am fully responsible for my death and safety, as well as the health and safety of above mentioned minor(s) under my legal guardianship, and I accept the assume all responsibility for injury, death, or property damage arising from participation in these activities and through use of Infinity Lifestyle Adventures rental equipment.
- My participation in Infinity Lifestyle Adventures tours and rental is purely voluntary and I elect to do so in spite of risks. These risk include,but are not limited to, the following dangers: 1. Latent or apparent defects in equipment; 2. Use and operation of equipments; 3. Rugged remote conditions, primitive trails, rocky ground, cliffs, steep grades, vertical exposure, sharp turns, motor vehicles; 4. Weather condition creating slippery trails, lightning and risks of exposure; 5. Illness due to dehydration, heat exhaustion, hypothermia, fatigue, etc; 6. Dangerous wildlife and plants such as poison ivy, latang (stinging plants), scorpions, bees, wasps, poisonous snakes, mosquitoes, ect..
- I understand the knowledge that no medical benefits will be provided to me during this event. I certify that I (or those under my guardianship) am/are in good physical condition and have no maladies that impair motor skills, endurance or could hinder or affect in any way emergency medical attention. I have no allergies to bee stings, animals, plants or substances that I may come in contact with on this tour. I carry personal accident insurance sufficient to cover property damage and/or bodily injury that may occur to myself and/or any of the above mentioned minor(s) under my legal guardianship, or I am capable of personally paying for any and all such expenses or liability. I understand that I am fully responsible for search and rescue charges should the need arise during this event.